Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2009

What prevent turning every mobile or internet user into a "creative"?

Alison's contribution:

I think there are several perspectives - here are a few to start the thread thinking and finding better ones: 

One person's creative is another person's rubbish (isn't it great we don't all like the same thing). 

Next there are those who want to only share with some vs anyone in the world, get paid for it, etc. 

Next just because I'm extra - ordinarily creative doesn't mean I create well with the tools currently available - I'm just as capable of taking a bad picture as anyone. Words I sometimes think about, but art, music, theatre and film are my favourite mediums to move people. These don't yet translate to the metaverse. 

For instance, music technology is so advanced that most bands sound better "not live" - eg their pitch, tone, balance, harmonics are far better when corrected by their resident artist. BTW, I used to played a different concert every week in university.. new composer, new team, deadline driven. 

Last but not least for this submission, there are those who wish to remain anonymous or at least be "not found"..

No comments:

Post a Comment