Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Lost work on Linkedin answers

Alison's contribution:

I know many will have had the same frustration. 

Lost work: Be pragmatic, I now copy my answer to the clip board before submitting it - so I can off load to a word processor and save whilst I clear my cache, reboot, get on with other things.... 

Spell check, what can I say other than Google do a forms spell check on our toolbar... Having LI provide it would put additional strain on the systems. 

How to spend our money: I've got lots of brilliant ideas on how to improve the functionality (if only I could get on the alpha test/user group forum). 

I know we all want to share our expertise, knowledge and get our points across. I look at LI like a tweenie - sometimes it wants to be all grown up, but hasn't yet got the skills (technology has to catch up). 

Alison Murray 
murraya @ google . com

Clarification added April 14, 2007:

My apologies - I just spotted that I gave an order : Be pragmatic rather than what I thought I typed which was "Being pragmatic, I now".... Unfortunately, nothing can correct my rather absent mindedness and this time I neglected to re-read before hitting Submit. Fred's also given me some useful food for thought, so it been extremely worth while contributing!

No comments:

Post a Comment