Search This Blog

Thursday 30 April 2009

What details do you think do attract / dissuade them potential recruiters?

Alison's Contribution:

Responding on a personal basis, we're all looking for candidates who stand out head and shoulders above the rest of the competition for the same job.

I cut my teeth on my career change in finding out what was NOT on the CV. Having a candidate who knows themselves well enough to put it on their cv shows the level of maturity and self-awareness which are essential components of a great employee placement.

As to where the thin line falls I think it's like the waterline of the tide - different clients will fall in the scale of low tide and high tide.

Happy to discuss further off line if you like. Certainly I'm a believer that humour is the quickest way to connect two people, but I'm feeling a bit out of witty thoughts to pass on this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment