Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Is it important to reply to every answer to the question you have asked ?

Alison's Contribution:

 have to rely on my internal principle system "Take what you need, give what you can without thought of reward or thankyou in the giving." to guide me. Why, 

Because my heart says yes, my head says no. 

Is it courteous? - Yes AAH, but Is it Important?, that is the question... 

How does it make me feel? That is a different question altogether and the answer is "it depends". A well crafted courteous thank you with something of mutual interest or insights from others is appreciated. Sometimes the resulting conversations are even more interesting that the original A&A. 

So in sum, if you have the time to thank, do so with grace. If you don't, don't worry - it's not like you cheated on your taxes, is it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment