Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Have you seen good Mobile Learning applications or places where "Mobile Learning" would be a good solution?

Alison's Contribution:

Great Question. For me, it's a variety including off the top of my head 
- the whole of the school curriculum and revision for GCSE and A Levels. 
- any language 
- NLP and other communication tools 
- memory processing 
- brain training / stimulus 
- scheduling tasks 

I can see applications for both the young and "old yet agile". In between I see the kinds of self help types of programmes - negotiation, communication, etc, etc. 

The trick will be how to make the information stick, so I would imagine that it will be using both screen and audio to output to the user and kinetic (stylus, touch) to confirm understanding. 

No doubt some HCI experts might be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment