Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Gadgets - it is a man thing?

Alison's contribution:

Someone said it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease... 

I'm a gadget girl at heart - and some say I get the computers to sing.... 

As to what people need, I'd half to grin and say few females could go cold turkey giving up the phone in all its forms. It was "the gadget" which changed the world as they knew it then! 

For the most part, I've trialled and tested most of the genres - including the "handbag" vaio complete with biometric security and video cam. Unfortunately the batteries weighed four times as much as the pc... but it's still here and works quite well. 

On a personal level, I have ideals of what I'd really like - so I won't repeat them here - I went into quite a lot of detail about the ideal mobile wireless gadget I'd use for information rich apps... in another Answer. 

So I'd like to believe women just have said what they need loudly and often enough to the inventors who can make our dream gadgets... 

If we can make cars which go from zero to over the speed limit in less time than it takes to read this, then surely someone can put that ingenuity to work for something that won't get stuck in a traffic jam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment