Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2009

I want to meet Richard Branson. Can you help me?

Alison's contribution:

Quick Question: Have you read Richard Branson's book "Screw It, Let's Do It"? It might give you some pointers about how he thinks as well as how to approach his organisation. 

As a role model for the young, Mr Branson has a unique flair and understanding of making money. From what I've read, he's very committed to the things which are important to him and his family. 

I too had an idea about 7 years ago that I never wrote up, but felt that Mr Branson was the right icon to make it happen. 

My advice to you is to make sure you have the best pitch and provide that compelling reason for someone to get the two of you together. (I've seen the French and English versions of your pitch for an introduction and I'm not quite sure they are compelling enough - yet 17:30 on 4/4/7.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment