Search This Blog

Thursday 30 April 2009

Will you like to use LinkedIn on your mobile ?. Should it be a downloadable application (Java, BREW .....) OR just a .mobi website will do ?

Alison's Contribution:

I use LinkedIn on my N800 tablet which is where I think the world is headed. When the semantic web and UI designers wrap their heads around the opportunities I think we'll see real progress. Right now too many people are caught up with fiddling around with things.

So NO, I don't think the Grey space around the YOUR ANSWER section was worth much - Less white space, more functionality (and on screens with fewer lines per page it means fewer screens to scroll). In short, LI need to get their UI for PCs/MACs more user friendly before recreating something for a WAP/mobile phone platform

No comments:

Post a Comment