Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2009

LinkedIn - How to send email to my 2nd and 3rd degree contact

Alison's contribution:

I just want to differientiate between email and spam. I've recently had to delete a couple of first level contacts because they ignored my wish to not received emails for other business/social networking sites. 

LinkedIn has had some problems with a few individuals spamming so please don't confuse the two issues. 

Let me assume that your goal is either 
a- to extend your network of LinkedIn contacts so that you have a wider reach 
b- to contact a few individuals on your 2nd or 3rd level of contacts 

For a - search on www.TopLinked.com and invite people from there to get a wide reach 
For b - send an introduction through your 1st level contacts or buy InMails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment