Search This Blog

Thursday 30 April 2009

Do you think that corporate affiliations should be shown in LinkedIn Answers?

Alison's Contribution:

You've raised an important issue. Certainly I have found it necessary from time to time to point out that I'm offering personal views. One would like to think that the "Answers" posted here would not be taken out of context, but we can't guarantee it.

So, I support your desire to become "just a person with some answers to offer" - no doubt because it's in line with my (personal) philosophy of "Take what you need and give what you can without thought of reward or thanks".

Building on your idea, perhaps we could have an automatic disclaimer that our Answers are based on our knowledge, personal viewpoint and emotional state at the time of answering and that the answer may change or be constructed differently in the future. I've played around with this for the last 5 minutes but instead of making the complex simple, I seem to be making it more convoluted. Perhaps you can come up with a simple homily to explain what's needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment