Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Your best ever experience inside LinkedIN ?

Alison's contribution:

Best experience: There was one single person in the 3 million + I connect to who put me back in touch with a high school class mate - physics lab partner. 

I went East, he went West and so then he went so far West he's now in the Far East. 

Emails adds have changed about a hundred times between us.. and I've yet to see his kids, but between us we can share something new and remain amazed (We both believe we are capable of learning anything, but don't have the time to learn everything - He used to say it would take 18months to pick up any new technology).. Me I just want to figure out the way to find the information I need faster now..... and even faster tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment