Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2009

What happend with you? Want to know and share self analysis and self cleaning of our body, mind and soul.

Alison's Contribution:

Sometimes we stumble when we forget to remember all the important things. For me, it is about developing the right kinds of daily habits which will ensure that when I'm busy that I'll be able to focus on the right things.

Your fasting action is certainly one which I will take up - even if I don't make it through a full day, I can certainly benefit from giving up some food everyday.

To ensure by brain has the rest it needs to focus, I use TM - transcendental meditation... It's really easy to learn and even a quick 10 minutes practice brings benefits.

To both strengthen and provide flexibility in my body, I use Yoga - not as much as I could do.

And to cope with the really important things, I think about the day ahead.. I use a diary with a day to the page and make sure I look at the week ahead at least once a week... To remember an ultimate goal you could write it at the top of every page as a reminder to make the right action each day to get you towards it.

Remember, as my Dad said "Accidents happen when someone isn't paying attention." - Richard D Murray

To help my son remember the important things, we have a post it by the front door which has the essential to remember - keys, phone, travel card, wallet and during hay fever season, medicine, tissue, SMILE

Last but not least, it is how we react when things go wrong which can make the biggest impact on your life and the lives of those around you.

All the best,

Alison
posted 7 days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment