Search This Blog

Thursday 21 May 2009

Why does computing education is perceived to fails to develop the decision making and thinking skills? Does this situation call for an intervention?

Alison's Contribution:

From my perspective, it is not just computing education which fails to educate students on communication, learning, thinking skills and team dynamics.... It is missing as an organised skill set from most, if not all agendas.

My current efforts are focused on setting up a measurement framework for these areas. I'd be happy to collaborate - if you would like.

No doubt you'll want to check me out - I recommend looking at some of the musing from my LinkedIn Answers which you can access via my web-site.

All the best for now,

Alison
posted 21 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment