Search This Blog

Thursday 21 May 2009

Is a behavior change a deliverable on a project?

Alison's Contribution:

All change starts with Behavioural Change..... so if it isn't part of your programme, then it should be... I've even built a course around it which I run as Team Dynamics on Projects - or How to Get Things Done when You Don't Speak the Same Language.

Governance as you describe is a useful starting place - just as long as

a) everyone has the same has the same definitions of their responsibility
and
b) understand the content and context of the requirement or action in the first place.

I would waffle on here for quite some time which would bore most people who haven't got an interest in the power of human behaviour to misunderstand something which seems so simple in theory.

Rather than make that mistake, feel free to contact me - I'm between "gigs" so I'd certainly be happy to help you hone your thinking and achieve great things for the greater good.

All the best,

Alison
Clarification added 1 day ago:
Apologies for not reading through my answer before posting... hit submit by accident.
posted 1 day ago

No comments:

Post a Comment