Search This Blog

Friday 15 May 2009

A team of committed managers with individual IQs above 120 have a collective IQ of 63!

Alison's Contribution:

I've been a Senge fan since The Fifth Discipline and the Fieldbook came out. I've just been listening to Presence whilst I read the book.

I believe there are ways to improve team dynamics so that the collective IQ is equal to at least the maximum score achieved. I've been working on this area for the last 10 years - with a particular view to improving team performance on Projects.

I believe there are some simple, behavioural responses which can be trained and ingrained to deliver the best performance possible under any conditions.

So if you're interested, please connect or check out out my profile. I love bouncing ideas back and forth to come to better conclusions for all.

All the best,

Alison
posted 17 hours ago | Delete my answer | Clarify my answer

No comments:

Post a Comment