Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2009

Today is my day to give to you?

Alison's Contribution:

Belated Birthday Greetings. Do you mind if I ask, are you Native American? If so, which tribe?

I'm part Choctaw - not enough to show mind you. Definitely look more like my Scottish/English heritage - even if it was generations ago.

Nevertheless, I really like the idea of giving away your gift to the world on your birthday. Imagine how rich in spirit we would be if only we were showered with the kind offers of help one feels capable of offering.

I've got something that I'd like to run past you for your candid feedback. My goal is to make it very easy to read and understand, so that anyone following directions will have success on their first attempt.

I look forward to your feedback,

Bless your giving hand,

Alison Murray
posted 2 days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment