Search This Blog

Thursday 21 May 2009

Linked in Answers seems to be missing some functionality.

Alison's Contribution:

) Search by person.. not possible. However, you could do as I have done and set up a blog of most of the sensible (and not so sensible) answers I've given on LinkedIn.... Useful to have in one's back pocket.

2) Agree - it would be great to have a 15 minutes to modify function as we get on supplying Group discussion items.

3) Subscribing to questions - I have gotten around this one by setting up a bookmark/favourite group to which I add the ones I like. A Bit cumbersome LOL, but better than nothing. Again the Group discussion Follow function would be great to have.

What I don't know is what impact there would be on the computing requirements to put this in place.

Now for the unasked question which I assume is at the back of everyone's mind.... How do we get LinkedIn to listen to suggestions from us? I don't have the answer on that one - however, I've started looking at the LinkedIn Blog Archives and I intend to go directly to the people who have announced new functionality in the past.... in a POSITIVE way - so that it's a WIN-WIN-WIN for everyone.

Hope this helps.

Alison
posted 1 day ago

No comments:

Post a Comment